Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #79

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

Cassie's Waiting On: 
You Don't Know My Name (The Black Angel Chronicles, #1)
You Don't Know My Name (The Black Angel Chronicles #1) by Kristen Orlando
Publication Date: January 10, 2017 


Synopsis:
Fighter, Faker, Student, Spy.
Seventeen-year-old Reagan Elizabeth Hillis is used to changing identities overnight, lying to every friend she’s ever had, and pushing away anyone who gets too close. Trained in mortal combat and weaponry her entire life, Reagan is expected to follow in her parents’ footsteps and join the ranks of the most powerful top-secret agency in the world, the Black Angels. Falling in love with the boy next door was never part of the plan.
Now Reagan has to decide: Will she use her incredible talents and lead the dangerous life she was born into, or throw it all away to follow her heart and embrace the normal life she's always wanted? And does she even have a choice at all?
This sounds right up my alley! Spies? Secrets? Romance? Heck yes! It sounds similar to Ally Carter's Gallagher Girl series (which I loved btw), so I'm 100% ready for this book to come out! I've heard some great things about this book already, and there's been a lot of hype over it, so I'm excited to check it out and see for myself!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! That's a new to me one but I have been seeing it around lately! Still feels new to me though! LOL! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice, Cassie! One of my bloggy friends just reviewed this book and she liked it. I'm not sure it's my thing, but her review was very convincing. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Cassie. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete