Another year has gone by, and I just want to send a huge thank you out to all of our amazing followers! You guys rock, and I appreciate all of your love and support! We’ve grown quite a following over the past year, and if I could, I would give everyone a hug (albeit it would probably be super awkward because a random girl would be coming up to hug you, but that’s just how I roll ;)). Anyway, 2017 is already shaping up to be a GREAT year in reading. I’m super pumped and I’m sure you all are too!
So keeping in tradition, here’s my list of Top 15 Books of 2016. I was originally going to only do 10, but then I had some problems narrowing it down from 13 books. So easy solution, expand to 15 books (because there’s no way I’m doing a book list with 13 books…way too superstitious for those type of shenanigans). It was still hard to only choose 15 books, but here it goes…
Cassie’s Top 15 Books of 2016
15. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Parts 1 & 2) by John Tiffany, Jack Thorne
14. One Second (Seven Series #7) by Dannika Dark
13. Night Study (Soulfinders #2) by Maria V. Snyder
12. Defying Shadows (Rising Shadows #3) by Ashley Townsend
Another under-rated series, but seriously guys…this series is so amazing, and I count myself lucky to have been able to beta-read this one for Ashley. I was so sad to see the series come to an end, but I couldn’t have asked for a better ending for the characters (even if I did sob uncontrollably over the death of one character)!
11. The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer #2) by Elizabeth May
10. Truthwitch (The Witchlands #1) by Susan Dennard
9. The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh
8. The Power (Titan #2) & The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
7. Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo
6. Honor (The Breaking Point #1) & Charged (Saints of Denver #2) by Jay Crownover
5. Vernal (Royal Protector Academy #1) by Randi Cooley Wilson
4. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
3. Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare
2. Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas
1. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas
I always love doing this because even though it’s basically the most impossible thing ever to decide, I love being able to gush about some awesome books that came out. I hope everyone enjoyed it and has some new books to add to their TBR piles!! What are some of your favorite books of 2016? I’m always looking for some book recommendations :) And if anyone has any suggestions for things they would like to see on our blog, let us know!