Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #120

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.


Cassie's Waiting On: 

Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking
Between the Blade and the Heart (Valkyrie #1)Publication Date: January 2nd, 2018

Synopsis:


Valkyries have one great responsibility: to return immortals to the afterlife by slaying them. As a Valkyrie, Malin has always known that the balance of the world rests on her ability to carry out orders. But when Malin discovers that her mother spared the life of an immortal who was destined to die, her world is thrown into chaos. 

Malin not only wrestles with the knowledge that her mother might not be who she thought—she’s also thrust into the path of a gorgeous blue eyed guy named Asher who needs her help slaying the rogue immortal who destroyed his family. The balance of the world is at stake. And, as Asher competes with Malin’s ex for her love and loyalty, so is her heart.


I'm a huge fan of Amanda Hocking so I was excited to see that I could start the year off right by reading a new series by her! This sounds like an interesting new series and I'm looking forward to seeing my Amanda Hocking collection grow :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh a new one of hers!! I still need to re-read her one vampire series...totally blanking on the name...My Blood Approves! That's it! Lol! She wrote the final book finally last year I think? But it's been ages since I read the first few!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I didn't even hear about her releasing the last book! I don't know how I missed that but I definitely need to do a re-read of that series haha.

      Delete